Dakine Seeker 18L Black
- Gratis frakt for ordre over kr 1500
- Kundeklubbfordel: Gratis retur
- Få på lager - 3 igjen
- Varer på vei
Dakine Seeker 18L er en værsikker hydrasjonssekk for all-season sykkeleventyr - store som små!
Dakine skriver selv:
All-season, all-mountain adventure comes in many forms, and the Seeker 18L Bike Hydration pack offers the weatherproof storage to make it all happen. Think winter riding or extended bike-packing adventure. It has the space to keep the layers and supplies you need to make it to your destination warm, dry and fueled. You'll find all the bike-centric features you expect in a Dakine pack including helmet carry straps, a breathable back panel and dedicated storage for sunglasses.
- 420D nylon ripstop with PU coating
- 210D nylon plain weave with PU coating and WR
- 1100 cubic inches [ 18L ]
- 19 x 8 x 11" [ 48 x 20 x 28cm ]
- 3L / 100oz Hydrapak® lumbar reservoir with quick disconnect
- High-flow Blaster bite valve with shut-off and magnetic hose clip
- Lightweight, weather-tight construction
- AirLite Suspension backpanel
- Breathable ergonomic shoulder straps with sunglasses quick stash
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Padded fleece sunglasses/phone pocket
- Internal organizer pockets
- Deployable helmet carry
- External carry straps
- Side compression straps
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.